In addition to standard 10ft or 20ft containers we supply modified offshore containers. The options for custom made containers are endless, such as insulation and integration of construction work or openings. Our welding, blast cleaning and spray painting work is certified. We partner with organisations including Lloyds Register for certifying our offshore containers.
Offshore Products and Services:
- Standard 10ft and 20ft DNV 2.7.1 offshore containers
- Workshop containers
- Control rooms
- Accommodation containers
- Offshore storage containers
- Half height and open top offshore containers
- Custom-made offshore containers
- Certified welding, blast cleaning and spray painting
Standard Offshore Containers
Our depot in Oosterhout has standard offshore containers in stock at all times, available immediately. Contact us for a no obligation quote or make an appointment for a viewing.
Specifications of Standard 20ft Offshore Container
- Type: 20ft 8′ 8′ 6″
- Exterior dimensions: 6058 mm (L) , 2438mm (W), 2591mm (H)
- Certificates: DNV 2.7-1:2006 / EN 12079:2006
- Maximum Gross Weight: 13,000 kg
- Maximum Tare Weight: 3,170 kg
- Payload: 9,830kg
- 3 coat paint system (standard colour: white)
- Steel floor
- Standard corner blocks and 4 padeyes
- DNV and CSC inspected
Custom-made offshore containers
Our factory in Oosterhout is at your disposal. We build new offshore containers, entirely according to your requirements. The complete construction process from design to construction and preparation is carried out under one roof. Our containers are tested (loading test, structural welding, non-destructive investigations), calculated and inspected according to DNV 2.7.1. EN 12097. If desired we can supply 3D drawings and certified lifting sets.
More about custom-made containers.